Application Architect | Lietuvos Draudimas
Lietuvos Draudimas is the largest insurance company in Lithuania. The company believes that its teams are creating value for the business, therefore it fosters employee relationships and tries to make self-development fun through Hackathons, MOB programming sessions, training sessions, and team buildings.
We’re looking for an Application Architect to join our Engineering division. Your main responsibility will be to form technical strategy by working closely with senior engineers, architect, and security architect.
Here are the main technologies we use: ORACLE, MongoDB, SAP, Java, PHP, React, Thymeleaf, Drupal, git, Jenkins, Redis, SpringBoot, TypeScript, Apache, ServiceMix, Struts2, Axis2.
In This Position, You Will:
- Work closely with engineers and technical team to set the best practices for software engineering;
- Create and maintain a technical roadmap for the application development, ensure that the teams are involved in executing the technical roadmap;
- Communicate and co-operate proactively with Product Owners and provide technical leadership to IT-related projects in the organization;
- Provide best-fit architectural solutions for our Products;
- Collaborate with technical team on improving processes and sharing roadmap improvement ideas;
- Contributes to the development of the IT strategy of the organization;
- Work closely with technical communities and lead them if needed.
- Proven experience working as a technical leader who strategized, led, and executed company-wide technical projects;
- Fluent communication with both technical and business parts of the organization on technical topics;
- Ability to form and drive the architectural vision;
- Motivated to look for various improvements to area you own;
- Believe in the meaning of growing others;
- A wiliness to take new challenges and constantly grow as an engineer and leader;
- Fluent at communicating in spoken and written English.
And for us will be important Your:
- Health: health insurance, accident insurance;
- Work-life balance: hybrid work model and more vacations ("Healthday", "Catdays" and "Workation");
- Financial benefits: discounts on insurance products, yearly bonus, 200 Eur for improving your remote workplace;
- Development: individual learning, new employee onboarding programs;
- Self-realization: individual career planning and unlimited opportunities (90 employees made internal careers in 2021), recognition events
The salary is from 4300 - 6500 eur (before taxes) and depends on the competency and work experience of the candidate.