- Big international team of professional developers
- Interesting projects in animals health intelligence industry
- Many tech challenges
- Business trips (after Covid) to USA and Israel
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic and growing global team. This person will oversee operations, maintenance, and deployment of many servers and services at Cloud & On-Prem alongside customized scripts development, Source Control management, and CI/CD pipelines. If you are a team player and thrive in fast-paced environments, we would like to hear from you!
- 4+ years of professional experience administering Linux servers along with scripting languages (Bash, Python, PowerShell).
- 4+ years Hands-on of Azure services.
- Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycles, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery/Deployment.
- Source Control Management utilizing GIT in development environments.
- Experience with Docker approach, Kubernetes (EKS, AKS), Helm charts and Terraform.
- Monitor and Metrics gathering (AWS CloudWatch, Nagios, Datadog, Azure Monitor, Grafana).
- Knowledgeable in standard protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SSH, TLS, SMTP, SFTP, etc.).
- Keen interest in learning new and emerging technologies and passion for innovation.
- Must be a team player!!!
Nice to have
- Familiarity with AWS RDS, MySQL, SQL, ActiveMQ, RedisCache, etc.
- Understanding of the basics of database administration for MySQL or a similar SQL database.
- Familiarity with Artifactory, Nexus.
- Familiarity with HashiCorp tools (Ansible, Vault)
- Network management skills (firewalls, DNS, NAT) and cloud security services such as AWS Security group, WAF, ACL, Shield, etc.
- Experience with a variety of open-source technologies and tools.
- An international career (collaboration with team members from USA, Israel, Ukraine)
- Agile work environment
- eLearning platforms, books, training and certificates
- Flexible working hours, office, remote or hybrid work option
- Health insurance and gym coverage
- Fun company parties and team building events
Key skills required
About the assignment
- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Rate (after tax)
- €3000 - 4500/Month
- Full time position