IT Security Officer
With a premium volume of approximately EUR 9.0 billion and around 25.000 employees, Vienna Insurance Group is one of the leading insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe. In Lithuania, Vienna Insurance Group is represented by the non-life insurer ADB Compensa Vienna Insurance Group, one of the fastest-growing insurance companies in the market.
Compensa Vienna Insurance Group is currently looking for candidates to take the position of IT security officer.
As an IT security officer, you would be fully responsible for:
- Security governance: development, implementation, and management of the company’s information security program including, but not restricting to information security strategy, information security plans, policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, and trainings;
- IT disaster recovery planning, respective training, and response management;
- Ensuring of company’s data centers security (physical, logical, environment);
- Ensuring proper security measures are applied to third-party vendors and monitoring their performance;
- Assist IT managers with Information security audits and prepare management responses and facilitate remediation efforts;
- Identification and review of necessary processes and procedures, and securing that they are in compliance with local and EU legislation, Group requirements, and contractual obligations;
- Delivering security compliance reports;
- Perform security threat and risk assessments.
- Preferably Master's degree and practical experience in IT security/risk management;
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure, application development, network security, end-user security, and key threat protection solutions;
- Good knowledge of applicable IT security management practices required to establish proper IT security governance & compliance;
- Knowledge of key relevant legal, regulatory, and statutory requirements, technical interpretation, and the ability to provide advice thereon;
- Good understanding of best practice standards and governance frameworks such as ISO27000, ITIL, FFIEC, or COBIT;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Experience in a similar role in the finance industry would be considered as an advantage;
- ISACA certification (CISM, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT) would be considered an advantage.
- Full-time position;
- Interesting and challenging assignments within the modern and international company;
- Plenty of challenges and continuous development opportunities, both professionally and personally;
- Competitive compensation package.