Java Software Engineer | Intempt Technologies
Would you like to work with the latest technologies, build systems from scratch and get stuff done?
We're a customer data platform designed for growth marketers and data engineers to optimize customer acquisition, conversion, and retention. We believe that the world needs more relevant and less spammy customer experiences while giving companies full ownership of their customer data.
With Intempt, you can seamlessly deliver real-time experiences across the entire customer’s journey by using our data unification tools, 1:1 personalization, and omnichannel journey orchestration, all backed by robust metrics.
About The Role:
Intempt is looking for sharp, talented, and highly-organized developers who are seeking to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with a high-growth startup. The software engineer will work on complex projects with real-world implications, getting hands-on robust large-scale distributed systems managing customer data unification and integration. This will require executing in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with a skilled team of engineers dealing with a mix of databases and microservices.
If you love working on software products that touch the consumer and want some serious experience under startup growth conditions, you should apply to join our team.
We don't mind where you're based or what hours you work. Still, this role requires a reasonable working-hours overlap with the rest of our engineering team in Europe.
What You’ll Do:
- Publish well written and tested code to production daily;
- Participate in designing, developing key features and functionality of our data platform;
- Assist with the architecture and design of new and current systems in a collaborative technology-driven environment;
- Ensure code quality and SLAs for your services.
What You'll Need:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline. Equivalent practical experience is a reasonable substitute;
- Experience in Java, Spring\Spring Boot, Maven, SQL, and NoSQL;
- Reactive programming experience with Project Reactor;
- Expertise in deployment via Docker or Kubernetes;
- Thorough knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and OOD/OOP principles;
- A good understanding of large-scale distributed storage and systems. We use Spark, Kafka, Flink, Cassandra, Clickhouse, and PostgreSQL;
- Experience in writing unit, integration, and functional tests.
Why work at Intempt?
- You're interested in growing your engineering skills 10x by delivering on a big responsibility at an innovative startup;
- You're interested in flexible remote work;
- Paid vacation & sick leave;
- Home office setup or co-working allowance;
- Annual team retreats.
We value the diversity of all types at Intempt and our team is made up of a kind, thoughtful group of people with a wide range of backgrounds. We actively try to find people with different perspectives and experiences from the ones we already have.