Mid/Senior full stack Developer (Java, Angular) | Ergo
ERGO IT Shared Services Centre in the Baltics welcomes a new colleague: A mid-level or senior full-stack Developer who will work with JAVA and Angular.js and will create REST WS and business functions for trendy tech-stack applications using microservice architecture hosted on Cloud.
ERGO is one of the leading insurance groups in the Baltic region, operating in the life, non-life, health, and pension insurance business.
ERGO Insurance companies in Baltic is a part of ERGO Insurance Group, one of the major insurance groups in Europe, represented in 30 countries by 135 companies and servicing more than 40 million customers. ERGO belongs to Munich Re, one of the world's
leading reinsurers and risk carriers.
- 2 + years experience as full stack developer;
- 2 + years of experience with JAVA, Angular.js, REST WS, ORACLE pl/sql;
- Experience with micro-service architecture will be an advantage;
- English language fluently and good local language skills;
- Positive and creative “can do” approach;
- Result oriented.
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform Full Stack software development following secure software development practices;
- Analyze business needs, advise and consult about optimal implementation ways;
- Participate in IT development strategical decisions taking;
- Perform systems technical analysis;
- Develop high-quality software design;
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine clean, efficient code.
In ERGO we offer:
- Diverse and challenging tasks to be solved on the Baltic level across all companies;
- Interesting and challenging international projects;
- Strong, friendly, and helpful team;
- Motivational package and social events (ask for details).