Posted: 2 weeks ago | Viewed: 36 times
Mid/Senior Full-Stack developer (Ruby on Rails and React ) | GP Transco
Key skills required: Ruby on Rails
GP Transco is a modern trucking company that hires experienced drivers, talented office staff, and uses state-of-the-art equipment & software to deliver goods in the U.S. and Canada.
We’ve been around for over a decade, and we pride ourselves on constantly adding innovative technologies and improvements to our operations, helping our shippers and carriers go further.
We are looking for a Mid/ Senior Full-stack developer to join our IT Team in creating innovative logistics software used by GP Transco and partners.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Assesses feasibility of design and project parameters within time and cost constraints;
- Analyzes user needs and designs software for client use;
- Ensure proper quality of work and delivery speed;
- Develops code and designs software applications based on user specifications and development standards;
- Improved existing software to correct errors, improve performance or pay technical debts;
- Suggest and drive optimizations for IT solutions, IT dev standards, and processes;
- Collaborates with external clients, PO, and/or internal team members to understand user needs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of proven track record of Ruby/Ruby on Rails experience;
- 2+ years’ experience with React/ React native;
- 2+ years’ experience with relational DB;
- Strong conceptual thinking skills;
- Creative problems solver with CAN DO approach and optimizations driven initiative;
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills;
- Excellent English verbal and written;
- Logistics/ transportation business knowledge will be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience level (3000-6000 eur gross);
- Possibility to get a bonus;
- Freedom for improvement-driven initiatives;
- The informal style of communication and open door to management;
- Professional and personal growth opportunities while working in a fast-developing environment.
- Friday lunches;
- Sports gym membership after 6 months;
- Hybrid work model;
- Free parking.;
- Modern office;
- Great team-building events.
Ruby on Rails 2-3 years
React.js 1-2 years