Mid/Senior Java developer
About the role and teamThe team is responsible for DSP auction feedback control and trading optimizations for Real-Time Bidding (RTB) engine. The Real-Time Bidding engine is handling more than 2 million requests per second, working close to real-time with a time box of 60-120ms to handle a request, including transportation.
- Design, build, test, and deploy event-sourced, domain-driven business-critical backend services;
- Collaborate with other teams when designing new features or improvements;
- Be proactive to make the evolution, and technical excellence of your domain services happen;
- Always seek engineering knowledge of how things work and how you can do stuff better;
- Work closely with product management to put your technical and business improvements into a realistic plan;
- Assist the client support team and IT Engineers with your system’s domain-related questions;
- Apply all best practices (both from engineering and management perspectives) that move your owned services to the desired path;
- You will own a couple of business-critical backend systems together with your teammates. From all perspectives. That means nobody apart from you and your teammates will know (or will do) better how to ensure those systems work as best as they can.
We expect you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the field;
- Eager to boost your knowledge while working on a business critical piece of the platform with Java (back-end);
- You are investing your time to code and investigate how stuff is being done;
- Have knowledge of modern software development practices, source control, code reviews, automated testing, continuous integration, and deployment;
- Are passionate and inventive, always striving for technical excellence and using technology as a tool;
- Are quality oriented and take ownership for your work;
- Are a proactive team player with good communication skills;
- Are open and ready to work in a dynamic environment;
- Fluent in English.
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow working together with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues;
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up-to-date communication and support your needs;
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with a creative approach to problem-solving;
- You will be surrounded by a dynamic, inspiring, and international environment;
- Salary starts from 3500 EUR gross depending on your skills and seniority.
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
Eager to enjoy your vacation a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
Enjoy having a work-fun balance? Good news! Fun office activities, team building, and a friendly team will cheer you up!
Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on the company terrace!
Wanna stay in shape? Join the company sports team and exercise together!
Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
Having a headache or a sneezing morning? The company offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!