This assignment expired 3 days ago
BeeSense EU is a High Tech Company developing advanced homeland security (HLS) systems that include Visual/Thermal Cameras and Radar while providing sensor fusion, object detection and tracking, on edge ML/AI as well as .NET based applications.
BeeSense EU office in Vilnius is the main R&D center of Israel based mother-company BeeSense which is part of Avnon Group (avnongroup.com).
BeeSense EU is also operating sales and marketing activities in the Baltics HLS market.
They are looking for .NET/C# to join their international development team and help maintain latest improvements in application development.
· Design, develop, implement, debug and test C# .NET windows software and internal tools
· Frontend and backend: frontend – client side GUI WPF application, backend – client and server side communication (tcp/udp/webservice)
· Working with embedded engineering team to implement common interfaces
· Operate in an Agile development environment while collaborating with key stakeholders
Essential Position Requirements:
· 3+ years of experience with C# programming language
· In-depth understanding of data structures
· Proficiency in multi-threaded environments
· Familiarity with .NET Web API
· Fluency in written and verbal English
Additional Bonus Skills:
· Video streaming, encoding and decoding experience
· ONVIF video communication protocol
· Experience with other programming languages: Python, C++, etc.
· Familiarity with distributed/parallel application development
BeeSense EU is offering:
· Contribute to cutting edge technology products
· Motivating fast-paced, multicultural environment
· Convenient office location at the heart of Vilnius old town
· Flexible working hours and partial option to work from home
· Private medical health insurance
· Monthly Team Lunch days, good coffee and friendly chats