We are a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. Our teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
- Design, implement, and document solution and integration architectures;
- Support the squad in defining the architecture on a user story level and refine backlog;
- Evaluate the impact of design decisions on the solution level;
- Ensure architecture compliance with enterprise architecture standards and guidelines;
- Support solution design by actively engaging, providing feedback on designs, and facilitating knowledge sharing between tribes;
- Act as a sparring partner for developers and lend a hand in development when feasible;
- Promote, advocate, and refine best practices for software engineering.
- Proven history working as an IT architect having real hands-on skills;
- Substantial experience in the modeling business;
- Significant insight into the approach of Domain-Driven Design;
- Good technical skills in cloud-based development, including hands-on experience with tooling;
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Great collaboration, communication, and diplomatic skills;
- Advanced English language skills.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization;
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business-facing solutions;
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
About the assignment
- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Rate (after tax)
- €5370 - 7390/Month
- Long-term project (>12 months)