Mid/Senior Java Developer
iSignthis - an Australian Securities and Frankfurt Stock Exchange-listed company (ASX: ISX, FRA: TA8); the global RegTech leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication, and payment processing. iSignthis provides an end-to-end onboarding service for merchants, with a unified payment and identity service via its Paydentity™ and ISXPay® solutions.
High-performing Java development resources being sought with experience in building distributed enterprise-grade applications with high performance, low latency, and strong delivery guarantees based on technologies including distributed clusters, microservices, cloud, and blockchain.
If you appreciate the opportunity to work remotely in the Vilnius office and become part of an exceptionally professional international Australian IT team, the position of Mid/Senior JAVA Developer may be for you!
The major key tasks include:
- Write enterprise-grade quality code based on specifications, with the speedy delivery of code;
- Fully own stories/tasks, being responsible for their complete delivery;
- Document technical solutions in a concise and accurate manner as required;
- Set up and improve CI/CD capabilities as required for the software development cycle;
- Be able to independently investigate issues and resolve them through testing and debugging;
- Conduct POCs, compare and benchmark technology options, and provide architectural insights and recommendations;
- Work in Agile/Scrum and hybrid solution delivery models.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering;
- Minimum 3-8 years of relevant enterprise software and distributed systems development experience;
- Effective work communications;
- Java, Spring/Spring Boot, microservices, Akka stack, debugging skills, TDD;
- Kafka, distributed data processing in clustered technologies;
- Blockchain, relational and NoSQL storage;
- Authentication and authorization frameworks;
- Jenkins, Maven, Git, IDEs, Jira/Confluence;
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, scalability, performance, distributed configuration, logging, telemetry, and monitoring
- A great opportunity for professional development working in a unique project – the 2nd stock exchange in the Australian market with the ambition to become the 1st;
- Full-time working environment in Vilnius, but be an integral part of the Australian IT team.