GoLang Developer | Oddschecker ( not necessary experience with GoLang )
The developer in the Feeds team covers all aspects of ensuring Oddschecker’s data feed delivery to the grids. This involves working with bookmakers’ API and applying unified code solutions for different data sources. The Feeds team is responsible to ensure appropriate feed data mapping, adaptation to the existing Oddschecker hierarchy, and sending the data further to the Core. Separate grids are available for UK, US, IT, and ES verticals.
Working with GoLang (90%) and Java (10%) based solutions and services, responsibilities cover configuring feed applications, ensuring data normalization, and creating tests. The developer is responsible for applying mutually agreed decisions in the back-end; ensuring KPI measurement data is passed from the back-end; suggesting how to enhance the performance by own insights.
We are searching for a developer mindset – not a problem if you don't have GoLang experience, but in that case, we expect a strong development foundation and proven experience in another language.
- Design, code and debug Feeds components;
- Ensure unit testing and integration;
- Maintain and enhance existing product code;
- Cooperate with members from other delivery teams to ensure products are tested, installed, and maintained to a high standard;
- Maintain high-quality coding standards within the team, documentation, release plans, and common libraries;
- Participate in BAU Rota;
- Be involved in Scrum processes.
Skills and Capabilities:
- 3+ years of experience in professional software development (object-oriented programming);
- Technical mindset as a developer, using clean code manner for the highest efficiency results;
- Excellent knowledge of API Integration best practices;
- Familiar with DevOps culture, and CI/CD development.
- GoLang (or any other object-oriented programming);
- Google Cloud Platform;
- Relational (MySQL) and NoSQL databases (Redis, Elasticsearch) XML, XSLT;
- Spring BOOT;
- Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence).
- Competitive salary (3000 - 4160 EUR gross monthly depending on qualifications and experience);
- Private health insurance (one of the best in the industry! promise);
- Accident insurance;
- Snacks and beverages all day long;
- Opportunity to travel across offices;
- Truly open and flexible environment (flexible working hours, hybrid working model);
- High-performing and growth-oriented environment for employees (1on1 culture, online training courses, conferences, office library, performance appraisals);
- Supportive and caring culture (Selfcare day, Employee Assistance Program, supportive team leads);
- Stress-free relaxing zones with Xbox, fun colleagues, and sports challenges;
- Social Events, Christmas and Summer parties, poker evenings, Halloween celebrations;
- Meet Jack Russel Terrier, Shetland Sheepdog, Spaniel, Basenji, or Bichon Frise in the office to brighten the day even more!;
- Bicycle storage and showers;
- Check how we live on our IG: oddschecker\_global\_media_lt