IT architect | ERGO
ERGO is one of the leading insurance groups in the Baltic region, operating in the life, non-life, health, and pension insurance business.
At ERGO diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We ensure equal opportunities for all applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, and/or national origin.
ERGO Insurance companies in the Baltic is a part of ERGO Insurance Group, one of the major insurance groups in Europe, represented in 30 countries by 135 companies and servicing more than 40 million customers. ERGO belongs to Munich Re, one of the world's leading reinsurers and risk carriers.
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Design systems architecture and create and maintain necessary documentation according to secure development and architecture standards and best practices;
- Controlling systems architecture during system lifecycle to ensure compliance to company guidelines, disaster recovery plans, information security requirements, development, and implementation standards;
- Participate in IT development strategical decisions taking;
- Participate in the development of the company's development standards and guidelines.
- 5+ years experience as a senior developer;
- 1+ years experience as an IT architect gives an advantage;
- A senior-level software developer with strong and successful technical lead experience;
- Work experience in the field of insurance or banking gives an advantage;
- English language fluently and good local language skills.
Java, Spring Boot, Angular.js, Gitlab, Jira, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Rest WS, Oracle PL/SQL.
In ERGO we offer:
- Diverse and challenging tasks to be solved on Baltic level across all companies;
- Interesting and challenging international projects;
- Strong, friendly, and helpful team;
- Motivational package and social events (ask for details).