Rubedo systems combine self-driving robots, computer vision technology, and software engineering skills into novel B2B solutions and services for the manufacturing, transportation & logistics, and healthcare industries. In their software consultancy hat, they tackle hard problems for clients who need a targeted, senior team to come in and provide specific solutions.
Currently, they are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join the development of the medical device software for the robot-assisted precise tumor targeting in image-guided radiation therapy by ensuring correct patient positioning under a linear accelerator.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality medical device software that is aligned with user needs and business goals. You should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. They expect you to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and have excellent software engineering skills. You should be able to drive the software change and release management processes, assisting with the overall maturity of the software development lifecycle. You should seek to ensure that software deliverables comply with quality standards and are completed on time.
· Design and implementation of a robotic medical device control software
· Teamwork within a controlled process according to the requirements of IEC 62304 standard
· Collaborate with the international team (Lithuania, Germany, UK)
· Design and develop efficient and fail-safe algorithms suitable for medical devices
· Support their quality assurance in their attempt to verify software compliance to requirements
· Participate in software project planning and change control board decision-making process
· We expect you to be a naturally organized and quality oriented person
· 3+ years teamwork experience in R&D projects using .NET Framework.
· Practical knowledge of the software development process elements (code version control, constant component integration, defect/change/configuration management)
· Understanding of software testing principles (UT, code coverage metrics)
· Experience with parallel programming
· Fluent English (C1 level)
· MBSE knowledge, modeling experience using UML/SysML
· Knowledge of software architecture idioms and templates
· Knowledge of applied mathematics and basic physics
· Knowledge of other programming languages and frameworks
· Flexible work hours, remote work opportunity
· Professional growth opportunities (training courses, conferences, business trips)
· Individually tailored motivational system including private health insurance
· Excellent working environment to expand your knowledge and professional skills
· A friendly, supportive, and well experienced international team
· Competitive salary* and performance-based bonuses.