Who we are?
Probanx Solutions Ltd (Probanx®) is an international banking software company, an autonomous subsidiary of Australian Securities and Frankfurt Stock Exchange-listed iSignthis Ltd (ASX : ISX) | (FRA :TA8), has been serving the bank industry since the year 2000 by developing comprehensive banking software solutions to financial institutions around the globe.
We are a leading Fintech software provider that empowers financial institutions around the world in optimizing their digital banking transformation. With more than 19 years of experience, 50 staff across three continents, and part of a billion dollar group, we provide a comprehensive and versatile banking software solution that is affordable by any type and size of a financial institution, not only large commercial banks. Our solutions are used in regulated banking and payments environments across diverse jurisdictions including the EU, the UK, Isle of Man, Switzerland, Australia, Hong Kong, and the Philippines.
• Driving quality improvement initiatives in the teams and Application group
• Setting quality standards and best practices
• Enabling teams to create quality software
• Writing automated tests and helping developers do it
• Planning and estimating testing efforts
• Coordinating and initiating end to end system testing
• Mentoring and growing other QA engineers
• Providing insights into the current state of quality
We expect you
• Experience in driving quality standards and establishing quality KPI’s
• Will support teams in defining QA approach
• Will become expert of your own Applications domain
• Hands on experienced with test automation
• Have experience with REST API testing
- Vilnius, Lietuva
- Nuotoliniu būdu
- Atlyginimas (Į rankas)
- €2500 - 3000/Mėn.
- Pastovus Darbas