The Remmers Group is the leading brand of chemical construction products, wood paints, and lacquers. The company has about 1,500 highly qualified specialists, more than 400 problem-solving product systems, and decades of expertise in the most important competence fields of the industry. Our goal is to expand in SAP cloud development and to become independent from service providers. Therefore, we are looking for highly motivated talents to build an expert team in our LTA service center to support the German project team. We offer real added value when working with national and international partners. Find your place with us as a Software developer.
- Work in the team on optimization, and expansion of the cloud systems;
- Support, and develop new features and functionalities;
- Release management;
- Tightly communicating and collaborating with colleagues from Germany.
We expect you:
- Have education with a focus in informatics (e.g., computer science or comparable qualification); Have strong knowledge in Java;
- Have 2+ years of experience in software development;
- Are a reliable, team player having good communication and coordination skills;
- Have a good command of written and spoken English.
It would be beneficial if you:
- Have a good understanding of Cloud technologies;
- Have basic knowledge of Agile methodology;
- Have various experiences in system integrations (SOAP, REST/ODATA, XML, JSON, etc.);
- Have experience with Database (Oracle, MySQL);
- Have experience with Docker, CI/CD, UT.
- Health insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to express your ideas and directly impact the company’s growth;
- We can only successfully shape our future with our employees. We, therefore, use state-of-the-art technologies and foster open and innovative company culture.
Just one interview and that's it.
- Vilnius/Kaunas/Klaipėda etc, Lietuva
- Nuotoliniu būdu
- Atlyginimas (Į rankas)
- €1500 - 3600/Mėn.
- Pastovus Darbas