Alright, so the story goes like this - 5 years ago there was a small team, who wanted to change the how aviation software market is established. We started with different concepts and tried out those in real operations, and now we know, that we created something big, beautiful, and really cool with the help of AI, VR, and other R&D things. So now, we are going forward and devoting our efforts in Sensus Aero, that we and users believe in, and going into the whole world.
You may ask – what we have created? Currently, we have a large ERP system with mobile applications specifically designed for aviation, which helps significantly the users and the business to thrive.
What are our plans? We want to go beyond and continue expanding our ERP until it covers every business unit, and we have one true “All-in-one” software.
- Convert user stories into application logic, reports, and interfaces with other systems;
- Estimate manhours for required functionality;
- Ensure quality of developed functionality;
- Develop, validate, and maintain large, enterprise-class, applications written in Oracle PL/SQL;
- Provide production deployment and production support as needed;
- Validate team merge requests with code reviews;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Excellent Oracle PL/SQL development skills;
- Good database designing skills;
- Strong analytical thinking;
- Code version control knowledge;
- Ability to communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- DBA skills;
- Reporting tools knowledge (Jasper, Crystal report, or others);
- Testing skills;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Knowledge about Containers (Dockers, Kubernetes, or others).
What we give in advance:
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market;
- International work environment;
- Additional health Insurance after a probation period;
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills;
- Gym in the office;
- Employee events;
- Employees' referral bonus;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Indoor dining room;
- Child's room in an office;
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies.
A contract model is also available.
Key skills required
About the assignment
- Atrašanās vieta
- Vilnius, Lietuva
- Rate (after tax)
- €2000 - 3200/mēnesī
- Pilna laika darbs