SeQura's mission is to deliver innovative payment solutions and transformative customer experiences for merchants, that improve sales conversion, customer loyalty, and lifetime value. Our product platform provides a set of fast, flexible, and secure payments, risk management, and customer care capabilities that drive sustainable growth. We make a difference by tailoring our solutions to specific verticals, to address their unique needs and deliver superior results.
SeQura is a privately-owned scaleup growing at a 67% CAGR and approaching 50 Million in Annual Recurring Revenue. With a core business of flexible payments growing significantly above the market, this year we are launching new product categories, lines of business and expanding to international markets. Over 5000 businesses, almost 2 million shoppers, and almost 300 employees continue to rate us as one of the most loved and trusted fintechs out there, with an NPS of 87% a Trustpilot rating of 4.8 / 5, and a Glassdoor rating of 4.8 / 5.
About the role:
We have an exciting new opening for a Senior Backend Engineer who is able to see the big picture and balance the seek for software quality with a pragmatic approach to help us scale the company. If you're a proactive, creative, and hands-on person who wants to help improve Sequra's product by having ownership and exposure to work hand in hand with seasoned professionals in a collaborative environment, this is the perfect place for you. We have different projects to carry out our amazing product’s development, you’ll have the possibility to join us to help us grow by contributing to technical and architectural decisions and even creating new teams.
What you'll do:
- Be passionate in the pursuit of writing simple, clean, and efficient code;
- Be proactive, accountable, analytical, and pragmatic;
- Contribute with high attention to detail/product ownership;
- Work as a strong team player and communicator;
- Arrive with the motivation to learn and grow
- Be passionate for driving change and efficiency with partners of different disciplines.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience working as a Backend Engineer;
- Experience in the development, deployment, and maintenance of web-based technology applications with Ruby on Rails;
- Solid knowledge of OOP, clean coding, TDD, and agile. Functional programming and DDD are a plus;
- English proficiency.
What we offer:
We have a strong and sustainable foundation, where we provide a secure and reliable workplace. You have the freedom and trust to make the best contribution possible.
One of our most valued strengths by our employees is our fellowship and supportive culture, which fosters a sense of belonging by working closely with our values. With us, you will have challenging projects to work on and push your skills and knowledge.
In addition, we are very proud of the unique office we have, which offers a comfortable and inspiring environment to work in with everything you need.
- 23 vacation days + 2 days of free disposal per year;
- Professional development with English and Spanish classes, and 13 other different languages to learn with Busuu;
- Health insurance discounts with Sanitas and DKV;
- Remote work.
Which are the next steps?
- Interview with People Team
- Technical take-home assessment (async)
- Live Peer review of the assessment
- Meet the team
We promote equal opportunity to all, regardless of age, color, gender identity, medical condition, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic. We have an inclusive environment, and respect is above all.
Key skills required
About the assignment
- Atrašanās vieta
- EU cities, Lietuva
- Rate (after tax)
- €2770 - 3780/mēnesī
- Pilna laika darbs