Are you our new QA Engineer?
In Tia Technology, a Sapiens company, we develop both B2B and B2C software solutions that help insurance providers mitigate the complexity of their business and automate their processes.
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer to join the team. Tia/Sapiens is an international company with offices in multiple locations and this position is placed in Vilnius (Lithuania).
Join Research & Development’s newest team
Do you want to be part of an awesome team of engineering professionals, building and delivering an award-winning insurance solution?
- Are you passionate about automation engineering?
- Do you have a strong desire to create software that makes a difference?
- Are you eager to identify and suggest ways, so we can do things even better?
- Do you have attention to details, and strive to produce top level software?
If you answered Yes! to the questions above, then you are the profile we are looking for.
Develop the automation around our next generation interface in React:
As our new QA Engineer you will be joining one of Research & Development ‘s newest teams, the Workbench Squad, in our office in Vilnius. The Workbench Squad plays a significant role in developing Tia’s next generation user interface. All your new colleagues are very team-oriented and contribute to an agile, dynamic, and dedicated team spirit. We are positive, with a strong “can-do” attitude and seek to create value through digitalization. We create software that makes a difference in the insurance industry and we are looking for you, who are eager to identify and suggest ways, we can do things even better.
You will be working in an environment that offers great development opportunities, professionally as well as personally, as well as a multitude of social activities. At Tia/Sapiens we have an informal way of communicating, while taking care of the tasks with dedication, team spirit, and humor.
Your main activities will be:
- Developing the automation for our next generation interface
- Ensuring that the software meets our quality standards
- Creating tests plans to ensure no critical issues are introduced
- Guiding the team to ensure best practices are established and followed
- Identify and suggest ways to improve both the business and software
- Follow a product development life cycle from idea, roadmap, planning, development, documentation, launching and maintenance.
Experienced QA Engineer with a strong understanding of automation & testing practices
- 1+ years of experience as a quality engineer
- Understanding of best testing practices
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Willingness to learn or deepen knowledge of writing automation tests (Cypress, Selenium, etc.)
- Experience with single page applications (SPA) written in React or Angular would be a plus
- Since we‘re an international company, you‘ll need to be comfortable communicating in English
What we offer
- A friendly and professional international team.
- Custom health insurance.
- Life/pension insurance of your choice.
- Bonus budget.
- Modern and comfortable office in Vilnius.