Clients Onboarding Specialist (Tax Services Remediation Program) Danske Bank/Contract * 6 months
This is a contract (Self Employed/Contractor) role paying from 12- 15 (*depending on your skills and experience) EUR /hour until 26.03.2023
eg. monthly 2016-2520 EUR.
Danske Group IT
We are a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial
solutions to customers. We have an understanding that the current change is
Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our
journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. Our teams work with complex tech
challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative
Our mission is to provide timely, efficient and high quality customer service and
process administrative tasks related to tax services and investment reporting.
Tax Services & Customer Reporting is an important area in LC&I Technology & Services providing dividend taxation and investment reporting services to all clients in the Danske Bank Group.
We are a diverse group of more than 50 specialists spread across Denmark and Lithuania.
Our mission is to provide timely, efficient, and high-quality customer service and process administrative tasks related to tax services and investment reporting.
By joining us, you will become a part of a newly created Tax Services Remediation Program of around 30-50 highly specialized colleagues in Denmark and Lithuania.
Maintenance of customer documentation
- Contribution to one or several remediation projects within Tax Services
- Remediation Program
- Implementation of quality, regulatory and business controls
- Completion of daily operational tasks as required
- Ad-hoc assistance to other teams within Tax Services and Customer Reporting area
- Skills: Operations, documentation, administration, tax, risk mitigation
- As our ideal candidate, you have a higher education and previous experience in investment or tax domains or experience within operations in the financial industry
- As our ideal candidate also possess an understanding of financial operations and processes
- Understanding of responsibility of taken actions and impact
- Exceptional attention to details, accuracy
- Analytic and structured approach, and you can work both on your own and together with others
- Advanced English skills
- A user of made Excel spreadsheets