Full-Stack Java Developer | Lietuvos Draudimas
Lietuvos Draudimas is the largest insurance company in Lithuania. The company believes that its teams are creating value for the business, therefore it fosters employee relationships and tries to make self-development fun through Hackathons, MOB programming sessions, training sessions, and team buildings.
- Work as a full-stack developer with JavaEE, Spring, React, Maven, and Jasper;
- Developing and maintaining existing solutions, and developing new ones;
- Contribute in creating large-scale distributed systems;
- Strong believe in TDD, code reviews, knowledge sharing, and exploration;
- Bring innovation and other technologies to the stack.
- 2+ years of experience in back-end development;
- Knowledge of Java (Spring, SOAP, REST);
- Knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL, CI/CD would be considered as an advantage;
- Personal skills: open-minded, team player, quick learner, creative problem-solver;
- Comfortable with working in an Agile environment;
- Good in English.
And for us will be important Your:
- Health: health insurance, accident insurance;
- Work-life balance: hybrid work model and more vacations ("Healthday", "Catdays" and "Workation");
- Financial benefits: discounts on insurance products, yearly bonus, 200 Eur for improving your remote workplace;
- Development: individual learning, new employee onboarding programs;
- Self-realization: individual career planning and unlimited opportunities (90 employees made internal careers in 2021), recognition events.
The salary is from 3000 eur (before taxes) and depends on the competency and work experience of the candidate.