SAP/SQL Developer | Lietuvos Draudimas
Lietuvos Draudimas is the largest insurance company in Lithuania. The company believes that its teams are creating value for the business, therefore it fosters employee relationships and tries to make self-development fun through Hackathons, MOB programming sessions, training sessions and team buildings.
- Reveal yourself as an SAP Business Intelligence solutions based DWH developer;
- Develop new ones and maintain existing solutions based on SAP BI DWH;
- Ensure product and output quality;
- Bring innovations and other technologies to the stack.
- 2+ years of experience working with SQL (SAP IQ database);
- Good knowledge and +2y of experience in SAP Business Intelligence development (both – reporting and modeling);
- Good knowledge and +2y of experience in SAP Data Services development;
- Experience structuring and designing DWH;
- Experience dealing with large datasets (>1TB);
- Experience working on framework;
- Knowledge of insurance business and finance reporting would be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of Talend Studio for Data Integration would be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of graph databases would be considered as an advantage;
- Personal skills: open-minded, team player, quick learner, creative problem-solver;
- Comfortable with working in an Agile environment;
- Good in English.
And for us will be important Your:
- Health: health insurance, accident insurance;
- Work-life balance: hybrid work model and more vacations ("Healthday", "Catdays" and "Workation");
- Financial benefits: discounts on insurance products, yearly bonus, 200 Eur for improving your remote workplace;
- Development: individual learning, new employee onboarding programs;
- Self-realization: individual career planning and unlimited opportunities (90 employees made internal careers in 2022), recognition events.
The salary is from 3000 eur (before taxes) and depends on the competency and work experience of the candidate.