Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
UAB Probanx Solutionswww.probanx.com/
What we are looking for:
We are an EU licensed transactional banking, eMoney & payments institution. We've fused regulation, technology and banking into a seamless platform that delivers identity verification, payment processing, eMoney bank accounts and settlement for our merchant customers based in the EU and Australia. We have development centers in Cyprus, Lithuania, Melbourne and Sydney.
iSignthis is a principal member of Mastercard, JCB, Amex, ChinaUnionpay, SWIFT and SEPA, with a number of APM's including Poli, Sofort, Alipay, WeChat and Trustly.
Uniquely for a financial institution, we have written our own CORE, identity and processing platforms, and are looking for exceptional DevOps Engineers to work on existing and new projects heavily leveraging the Azure cloud offering and containerization based on .NET CORE.
We encourage candidates to apply who have an interest in transactional banking, payments, security, infrastructure as code, azure and containerization to apply.
We are looking for motivated and experienced join our team in Vilnius Lithuania
· At least 5 years of industry experience
· Demonstrable experience in
· Cloud solutions preferably in Azure
· High availability, fault tolerant and redundant systems
· IIS configuration and administration
· MSSQL Server
· Be competent in PowerShell
· Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus Deploy, Azure DevOps.
· Containerization platforms such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm, Docker, LXD.
· Infrastructure Automation (like Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
· Information Security Knowledge
· Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking
· Knowledge of Source control systems GIT, Bitbucket, SVN, etc
· Engineering or Computer Science Degree or Advanced Certificates.
· Experience with .NET Core containerization using Docker
· Experience with cloud provides such as AWS and GCP
· Knowledge in bash scripting
· Fintech systems exposure
· Employment is subject to a National Police check.
· You must be resident in EU at the time of application, with either a Working Visa, EU Citizenship or Permanent Residency status.
· Full time working environment in Nicosia.
· We offer an attractive package with employee share incentive.
How to Apply:
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting in the subject field, first ‘Senior Azure DevOps Engineer’ and then your name.