Posted: 1 month ago | Viewed: 18 times
Identity and Access Management System Engineer
Baltic Virtual Assistants, UAB
Key skills required: Identity Access Management (IAM) | .Net | Java | Agile
We are Baltic Assist – experts in finding creative ways to expand the local job market and provide new, exciting opportunities for the best talent. Built on core values like transparency and innovation, our team is constantly working on making BA the top choice when it comes to your career.
What you'll be doing
We are looking for an Identity and Access Management System Engineer to join our team. You'll be working on the development of user authentication and authorization applications and be part of a multi-national team that solves complex IT security & compliance issues.
How you’ll spend your day
- Installing, customizing and testing user authentication and authorization (IdM / IAM) applications.
- Developing and testing extensions and connectors to peripheral systems.
- Participating in the development of solution architecture.
- Creating test cases, assessing and monitoring user tests, testing execution.
- Creating user training instructions and documentation.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
You'll be successful if you have
- 2 years of experience in the IAM and IdM environment (user login, authentication, authorization process) or system engineering in a Windows environment.
- Development experience with .Net and/or Java.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills (approach employees/customers proactively).
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Desirable: higher vocational training (business IT specialist, further training at higher technical schools).
What we offer
- Flexible working arrangements to help you succeed in your career while balancing personal needs.
- Work in an engaging international environment.
- Excellent conditions to support your professional and personal development.
- Open and friendly company culture.
3300 - 5000 EUR/month gross (before tax) based on your competencies, skills, and experience.
Identity Access Management (IAM) 1-2 years
.Net 1-2 years
Agile 1-2 years
Java 1-2 years
C# 0-1 year