- Tik Europos Sąjungoje
- Atlygio Rėžiai (po mokesčių)
Pastovus darbas: 5000 €/Mėn.
- Darbinis statusas
Laisvas(-a) šiuo metu
I have 23 years experience in IT field. Willing to be a part of an organization that provides ample opportunity to stimulate my technical and interpersonal skills as well as wish to work in a challenging environment and contribute to achieve the strategic objective of the organization.
§ Tech Systems Management & Relations department job was outsourced to 3rd party companies (Year 2013-16). I was a key member of BBL IT team. Under my leadership, entire Tech Infra service and IT ADC was restructured & make it a customer-centric service department, streamlined processes & policies, revisited & sign all SLAs, improved services & reduced significant operational cost.
§ Technology Infrastructure and Systems related strategic decision-making, Capacity Planning, Budgeting, CAPEX /OPEX maintenance, Systems and overall Infrastructure Project oversee, New Infra Project Roll out, Infra Performance Management, Storage - Replication,
§ Project Manager of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) implementation for whole banking environs (I, e. IT, Digital Transformation, Operations, Alternative Delivery Channel, etc.)
§ Expertise on IT BCP planning and E2E coordination planning
§ Expertise on IT DC & DR Planning Migration, and implementation.
§ Insightful knowledge in systems/server management (Microsoft, IBM Power, HP, Dell etc.)
§ Very good experience in vendor management and ensure healthy support
§ Experience and Implementation member of PCIDSS (Payment Card Industry Security Implementer).
§ Experience on the different Backup solution, EMC (Data Domain-Networker), IBM (TIVOLI Storage Manager), VERITAS etc.
Head of IT
(1st May 2023 – Till Now)
Desh Besh Enterprise Limited
Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
§ Lead total Business Group IT Team (wholesale & Retail, Real Estate, Agro-Business, Service Station, Bakery, Transport & Logistic)
§ Manage IT support of total group IT Infrastructure
§ Prepare & execution of Technology Strategy & Roadmap for group.
§ Project initiated for central POS software implementation
Senior Manager and Unit Head (Assistant Vice President)
(1st October 2019 – 14th May 2023)
Data Center Management & OperationsSystems Support and Service Operations,Technology Division,BRAC Bank Limited.
§ Implementation lead of RPA – Robotic Process Automation for whole banking environs (I, e. IT and Business)
§ Leading four individual teams with 43 resource Teams (Including 32 Full time and 11 Contractual Employees.
§ Lead to form & execution of Technology Strategy & Roadmap in line with Business
§ Lead the Technology team in terms of planning, execution, operation & quality assurance
§ Technology Long/ Short term Budgeting, Capacity planning & management
§ New Staffing, KPI & People Management
§ Coordinate Enterprise Solution Design, Change Management and Project Delivery
§ Lead New Technology Adaptations, Optimization & Transformations
§ Coordination Technology Audit for Bangladesh Bank ICT audit, Internal Compliance audit, Information security audit, and External/Third-party audit Support in implementing Information Security safeguards & maintain as per Bank & Regulatory policy
§ Lead Data Center Operations who ensure the 24/7 backend support for CBS, Cards systems, Treasury, all settlement, File Uploads, along with daily EOD-BOD/ Financial Settlement.
§ Lead DC & DR all infrastructure, including all passive items (Generator, UPS, PAC and all security systems etc.)
§ Review and initiate measures for automating/streamlining the internal process
§ Identify & develop vendors for procuring IT-related products & devices at a reasonable and cost-effective price
§ Maintain all hardware and software AMC and SLA Tracker and send an early notification to all stakeholders and prepare a monthly report with higher management
- Prepare monthly IT Key Risk Indicator, Change Management, Problem Management and Capacity Management reports.
Relationship Manager, DC & ADC Systems to Manager (PO-SPO)
Technology Infrastructure Management & Relations
BRAC Bank Ltd. (1st Oct 2013 – 30th September 2019)
§ Alternate Delivery Channels (ADC) - under this unit, Digital Banking Channel & Payment Solutions are managed. Manage 600+ ATM & CDMs & 8000+ POS Network, ATM Switch, Debit and Credit Card Management Solutions, E-commerce Solutions, Call Center, manage payment channels, and other Banking solutions from Bank side.
§ Maintain proper Co-ordination with All infrastructure teams of biTS and ensure Smooth operational support of DC & DR, System, Storage, Backup, Core Operations, application database, DC & DR Infrastructural (Passive items), System Monitoring from bank side.
- Reviewing Vendor Performance against committed SLA Contracts and ensure proper service support.
- Provide critical inputs to HOD, System Management & Relations, biTS Management and Head of IT in the decision-making process
- Facilitate Disaster Recovery Drills in terms of Technical Failover Testing, Call Tree and Table Top Exercises
- Ensure high-end technical support from vendor and biTS infrastructure team as a relationship manager of Bankside on various servers, storages and ensuring high satisfaction levels to other stakeholders through prompt Incident Management.
- To plan, implement and subsequently maintain efficient, cost-effective and highly resilient data center production systems (Infrastructure and Applications) and services to Audit and IT Technical Standards for BBL business.
Roles & Responsibilities
Executive Officer, Officer Grade1 & Grade2, DC Operations
BRAC Bank Limited
10th May 2005 - 31st October 2009
Associate Manager, DC Operations
BRAC Bank Limited
1st November 2009 - 30th September 2013
Hardware & Network Administrator
Millennium Computer & Network Ltd. (Sister Concern of RANK IT Ltd.), Mymensingh
20th June 2000 - 9th May 2005
Certificate Exam Name
Secondary School Certificate
Higher Secondary Certificate
Bachelor of Science
Diploma in Computer Science
Professional Training and Certifications:
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2023 Certified
IBM Champion 2023
Networker Implementation and Administration
Dell Education Services
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2021 Certified
F5 LTM & Adv. WAF
Inflow Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd
Robotic Process Automation
UI Path Academy
Certified CPISI (Payment Card Industry Security
PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate in Project Management
NetApp Storage ONTAP Cluster Data Administration &
Fast Lane, Singapore
Hardware Load balancer F5, Configuring & Administrating
Big-IP DNS v12
BIG IP Lab, Thailand
Microsoft SQL Server 2014
Tech One Global BD
Finacle (CBS) Administration Technical
Dell Blade Server administration
Dell Education Services, Singapore
Storage Clustered Data ONTAP Administration 8.3
Global Knowledge, Malaysia
CISCO UCS Blade Server Administration
AIX Administration- AN10G
Global Knowledge, Malaysia
Microsoft Private Cloud System Center 2012
Tech One Global, Sri Lanka
Oracle 10g ASM & RAC Administration
Banking Foundation Course
TIVOLI Storage Manager Overview & Administration
ORACLE 9i Database Administration
IBCS-PRIMAX Software (Bangladesh)
· Name: Khandaker Ikhtear Uddin Bilash
· Father’s Name: Khandaker Belel Ahmed
· Mothers Name: Jamshed Afroz
· Spouse Name: Fatema Afroz Sohely
· Date of Birth: 16th August 1977
· Nationality: Bangladeshi
1. Recognition for successfully completing core Banking solutions (CBS) Migration project (Trojan Horse) from Millennium Banking System to Infosys Finacle
2. Recognition for Finacle Version upgradation Project (from Finacle 7.0.25 to Finacle 10x),
3. Recognition for Credit Card Management Solution (Silver lack Omni card) Up-gradation project.
4. Individual Contribution Award for successfully run the data center operation in absence of senior members even in night shifts in two consecutive days. (Jan 2007 from HR)
5. Recognition for PCIDSS project completion
6. Recognition for successfully completing “Astha” project. (Brac Bank’s digital banking platform)
7. Recognition for “LMS” project completion
8. Recognition for “Omnicard” project completion
9. Recognition for “E-commerce” project completion
10. Recognition for “Agent Banking” Project completion
11. Recognition for “IRIS” project completion
12. Recognition for PCIDSS recertification project completion