- European Union only
- Rate expectations
Full time position: 3500 €/month
- Current status
Open to Discuss
A highly resourceful, flexible, innovative and enthusiastic leader. Possessing considerable experience of managing projects from beginning to end, defining the project plan, timeline, scope and executing the analysis before providing detailed recommendations. Having an impressive track record of delivering major operational improvement and of orchestrating people, schedules and resources for optimum productivity, efficiency & quality. I also have a strong background in general administration along with experience of sales and working to KPI’s.
• Creating effective, informed and highly motivated teams focused on delivery.
• Experience of working with sponsors, stakeholders, and solution providers.
• Successful and demonstrable delivery of results from a client site.
• Experience of web development, sales, new business and marketing projects.
• Accurately identifying a client’s key requirements.
• Comprehensive understanding of project management methodologies.
• Managing and supporting the testing and implementation of business initiatives.